Cevapla
tutamıyorumzamanı
Mesajlar: 123
Kayıt: 03.11.2023 - 14:53
Şehir: Erzincan
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2023

Masaj aleti

Mesaj gönderen tutamıyorumzamanı »

Arkadaşlar merhaba kullanan var mı bilmiyorum ama yorumları okuyunca ister istemez takmıyor değilim.
Benim prostitle ilgili bir şikayetim yok şükür ama tekrar nüks yaşarım diye tırsıyorum Ali express'de prostit için masaj aleti buldum ucu küçük birşey titreşim yapıyormuş prostat resmi falan var bu cihazdan kullanan var mı? Fazlamı abartıyorum
ivanbulgaria
Mesajlar: 23
Kayıt: 07.12.2023 - 00:02
Şehir: Bulgaria
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2010

Re: Masaj aleti

Mesaj gönderen ivanbulgaria »

tutamıyorumzamanı yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 11:38 Arkadaşlar merhaba kullanan var mı bilmiyorum ama yorumları okuyunca ister istemez takmıyor değilim.
Benim prostitle ilgili bir şikayetim yok şükür ama tekrar nüks yaşarım diye tırsıyorum Ali express'de prostit için masaj aleti buldum ucu küçük birşey titreşim yapıyormuş prostat resmi falan var bu cihazdan kullanan var mı? Fazlamı abartıyorum
It wont help you at all. I doubt it can drain your prostate and get the prostatic secretions out. The main purpose of prostate massage is to drain the prostate of secretions. So don't waste your money on anything
tutamıyorumzamanı

ivanbulgaria yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 13:40
tutamıyorumzamanı yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 11:38 Arkadaşlar merhaba kullanan var mı bilmiyorum ama yorumları okuyunca ister istemez takmıyor değilim.
It wont help you at all. I doubt it can drain your prostate and get the prostatic secretions out. The main purpose of prostate massage is to drain the prostate of secretions. So don't waste your money on anything
Thanks Ivan is there anything you can suggest
ivanbulgaria
Mesajlar: 23
Kayıt: 07.12.2023 - 00:02
Şehir: Bulgaria
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2010

Mesaj gönderen ivanbulgaria »

tutamıyorumzamanı yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 14:48
Im sharing answer i got long time ago from professor of urology from America

"Hello Ivan,
In my experience, chronic persistent or recurrent bacterial prostatitis is the result of a hidden nidus or focus of bacteria either in tissue or calcifications. Antibiotics do not penetrate efficiently. I have had some success with a 6-week course of appropriate antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin or other choice based on a careful microbiologic analysis of the expressed prostatic fluid and antibiotic sensitivity of the organisms. During that antibiotic period I usually perform thorough prostatic massage to express any infected fluid every 10-14 days. It is possible to have benign calcification in the prostate without infection; usually it just means a little reflux of mineral-containing urine into the ducts. Make sure you always have a relaxed urine flow and don't push.
If that conservative treatment is not successful, based upon a repeat microbiologic culture of massaged prostate fluid two weeks after completing the therapy, more aggressive approach may be necessary, such as direct prostate injections of antibiotics through transrectal ultrasound. It is helpful not to have any ejaculation for 3-4 days prior to cultures or massage therapy.
Good luck and let me know the outcome."
tutamıyorumzamanı

ivanbulgaria yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 15:06
tutamıyorumzamanı yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 14:48

Im sharing answer i got long time ago from professor of urology from America

"Hello Ivan,
In my experience, chronic persistent or recurrent bacterial prostatitis is the result of a hidden nidus or focus of bacteria either in tissue or calcifications. Antibiotics do not penetrate efficiently. I have had some success with a 6-week course of appropriate antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin or other choice based on a careful microbiologic analysis of the expressed prostatic fluid and antibiotic sensitivity of the organisms. During that antibiotic period I usually perform thorough prostatic massage to express any infected fluid every 10-14 days. It is possible to have benign calcification in the prostate without infection; usually it just means a little reflux of mineral-containing urine into the ducts. Make sure you always have a relaxed urine flow and don't push.
If that conservative treatment is not successful, based upon a repeat microbiologic culture of massaged prostate fluid two weeks after completing the therapy, more aggressive approach may be necessary, such as direct prostate injections of antibiotics through transrectal ultrasound. It is helpful not to have any ejaculation for 3-4 days prior to cultures or massage therapy.
Good luck and let me know the outcome."
Thank you, Ivan, I don't have a urinary problem, I'm currently on antibiotic treatment and I don't have any health problems, when you read negative comments, people get bored, as if it will happen again, I hope we all get over it as soon as possible
ens123
Mesajlar: 55
Kayıt: 26.07.2023 - 10:46
Şehir: İstanbul

Mesaj gönderen ens123 »

Tutamıyorum zaman şuan sıfır mısın acaba?
tutamıyorumzamanı

ens123 yazdı: 09.12.2023 - 20:30 Tutamıyorum zaman şuan sıfır mısın acaba?
Şuan iyiyim bir sıkıntım yok her ihtimale karşı sordum masajı aletini
Cevapla