Chronic Prostatitis

Prostat iltihabının belirtileri, tanısı, yapılan çalışmalar, yazılan tezler vs.
Cevapla
ivanbulgaria
Mesajlar: 23
Kayıt: 07.12.2023 - 00:02
Şehir: Bulgaria
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2010

Chronic Prostatitis

Mesaj gönderen ivanbulgaria »

Hello everyone, im from Bulgaria, that's why I write in English. Im suffering from chronic bacterial prostatitis since 2010. This condition wrecked my psyche.

Currently im feeling much better, if i dont drink coca cola pepsi etc.. Let me share a little about my story, and except that i will need for advice about 1 doctor, his name is Dr. Cüneyd Sevinç he said that he can cure with prostatic massages, do u think thats possible?

I went to many Urologist in Bulgaria and microbiologists of the first 8 years. I can tell u for sure, that's a biggest idiots in the world. The combination is terrible stupid. They founded 1 or 2 bacteria in my ejaculate, plus large calcifications into my prostate. Resim You can clearly see the white spot into prostate. So finally in 2019 i found microbilogist who take prostatic fluid and urehtral secretion for researches. He found 8 or 9 types of bactertia include trichomonas ureaplasma micoplasma. I started treatment with him its been 4 years. im feeling much better but i still have symptoms due ureaplasma is completely resistent.

During the treatment the microbiologist did prostatic massage with urethral infusions of antibiotics with tool so called "Pipette" you can check on google.

I want to ask you guys. except doxicyclin, azitrhomicin levoloksacin etc. is there any alternative for ureaplasma.

Do you think that guy Dr. Cüneyd Sevinç can cure?

how do u deal with stress?

And something else... if u have calcifications into prostate you have bacterial prostatitis that cant be detected FOR SURE! The calcifications are due bacterial infection.
NonwovenII
Mesajlar: 236
Kayıt: 31.03.2023 - 21:31
Şehir: Adana
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2022

Re: Chronic Prostatitis

Mesaj gönderen NonwovenII »

ivanbulgaria yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:19 Hello everyone, im from Bulgaria, that's why I write in English. Im suffering from chronic bacterial prostatitis since 2010. This condition wrecked my psyche.

Currently im feeling much better, if i dont drink coca cola pepsi etc.. Let me share a little about my story, and except that i will need for advice about 1 doctor, his name is Dr. Cüneyd Sevinç he said that he can cure with prostatic massages, do u think thats possible?

I went to many Urologist in Bulgaria and microbiologists of the first 8 years. I can tell u for sure, that's a biggest idiots in the world. The combination is terrible stupid. They founded 1 or 2 bacteria in my ejaculate, plus large calcifications into my prostate. Resim You can clearly see the white spot into prostate. So finally in 2019 i found microbilogist who take prostatic fluid and urehtral secretion for researches. He found 8 or 9 types of bactertia include trichomonas ureaplasma micoplasma. I started treatment with him its been 4 years. im feeling much better but i still have symptoms due ureaplasma is completely resistent.

During the treatment the microbiologist did prostatic massage with urethral infusions of antibiotics with tool so called "Pipette" you can check on google.

I want to ask you guys. except doxicyclin, azitrhomicin levoloksacin etc. is there any alternative for ureaplasma.

And something else... if u have calcifications into prostate you have bacterial prostatitis that cant be detected FOR SURE! The calcifications are due bacterial infection.
Hello Ivan,
You are an old patient, and a significant amount of bacteria has been detected. Frankly, we do not recommend massage while bacterial signs persist. Massage can be beneficial when taking antibiotics to increase blood circulation, drain residual edema after bacterial infection, and so on. However, it should not be done in cases of intense bacterial presence, as it could even lead to the spread of the infection. You should use antibiotics based on the results of bacterial culture tests and antibiotic sensitivity testing. The specific antibiotics suitable for your bacteria and your unique situation can only be determined through an antibiotic sensitivity test.
𝚈𝚞̈𝚛𝚞̈𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚊𝚔ı𝚗𝚍ı𝚛, 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚔!
NonwovenII

NonwovenII yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:33
ivanbulgaria yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:19 Hello everyone, im from Bulgaria, that's why I write in English. Im suffering from chronic bacterial prostatitis since 2010. This condition wrecked my psyche.

Hello Ivan,
You are an old patient, and a significant amount of bacteria has been detected. Frankly, we do not recommend massage while bacterial signs persist. Massage can be beneficial when taking antibiotics to increase blood circulation, drain residual edema after bacterial infection, and so on. However, it should not be done in cases of intense bacterial presence, as it could even lead to the spread of the infection. You should use antibiotics based on the results of bacterial culture tests and antibiotic sensitivity testing. The specific antibiotics suitable for your bacteria and your unique situation can only be determined through an antibiotic sensitivity test.
Using only massage for treatment is miraculous. This process is lengthy, covering a period of edema and recovery after the infection. First, you should clear the bacteria with antibiotics, and then focus on edema with:

- BROMELAIN
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
- QUERCETIN
- PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3
- Multi-vitamin (with zinc, selenium, and possibly hyaluronic acid, collagen)

Additionally, you should limit sexual activities and follow a diet to aid in the wound's healing. Sitting in a bath filled with warm water once a day can enhance blood circulation and relax pelvic muscles.
ivanbulgaria

NonwovenII yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:39

Hello Ivan,
Using only massage for treatment is miraculous. This process is lengthy, covering a period of edema and recovery after the infection. First, you should clear the bacteria with antibiotics, and then focus on edema with:

- BROMELAIN
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
- QUERCETIN
- PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3

Additionally, you should limit sexual activities and follow a diet to aid in the wound's healing. Sitting in a bath filled with warm water once a day can enhance blood circulation and relax pelvic muscles.
Hello, I did the prostate massages only with an antibiotic, that's what the doctor recommended.

In addition, I had a consultation with a nutritionist he presribed me Angocin , French lavender, broccoli juice and fish oil.

Before I started these herbs i still had Enterococus Echerihia and Ureaplsma. After 3 months with the herbs, i have just the ureaplasma. But the problem is resistend to all antibiotics.
Çapulcu
Mesajlar: 146
Kayıt: 12.11.2023 - 22:54
Şehir: Angara
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2023

Mesaj gönderen Çapulcu »

If you have a partner, he or she should also be tested.

I do not recommend Cüneyt Sevinç.
NonwovenII

ivanbulgaria yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:44
Hello Ivan,

- BROMELAIN
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
- QUERCETIN
- PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3

Hello, I did the prostate massages only with an antibiotic, that's what the doctor recommended.

In addition, I had a consultation with a nutritionist he presribed me Angocin , French lavender, broccoli juice and fish oil.

Before I started these herbs i still had Enterococus Echerihia and Ureaplsma. After 3 months with the herbs, i have just the ureaplasma. But the problem is resistend to all antibiotics.
Resistance to all antibiotics is highly unlikely. As a last resort, you may consider using next-generation antibiotics. If you have an antibiotic sensitivity test result (antibiogram), please share it, and we can examine it. Even if there is resistance to antibiotics the laboratory tested, a more comprehensive antibiogram can often identify antibiotics to which the bacteria are sensitive.
ivanbulgaria

NonwovenII yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 10:36
ivanbulgaria yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 00:44

- BROMELAIN
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
- QUERCETIN
- PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3

Resistance to all antibiotics is highly unlikely. As a last resort, you may consider using next-generation antibiotics. If you have an antibiotic sensitivity test result (antibiogram), please share it, and we can examine it. Even if there is resistance to antibiotics the laboratory tested, a more comprehensive antibiogram can often identify antibiotics to which the bacteria are sensitive.
The main problem is my main microbiologist, use FAcebook to give me results here is the results

Resim

and decited to make research of my ejaculate in another microbiology, the results are a little bit similar

Resim

CORYNEBACTERIUM
NonwovenII

Firstly, you should prefer moxi or levofloxosin. And next step you should to give test, control results. If your unique bacteria also sensitive you must take it 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc.

You can see, already you have sensitive antibiotics.
ivanbulgaria

Yes,but im wondering, ive been taking many times levofloxacin, and wondering how this bacteria still exist in my urethral secretion?
NonwovenII

ivanbulgaria yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 14:41 Yes,but im wondering, ive been taking many times levofloxacin, and wondering how this bacteria still exist in my urethral secretion?
The antibiotic sensitivity has been provided, but the MIC value indicating its effect on bacteria has not been specified. Levofloxacin may not be sufficient; you can consider trying moxifloxacin. You should follow a treatment lasting at least 28 days with moxifloxacin. If the treatment duration is kept short, you may not see the desired effect. If this option does not resolve your issue, then you can turn to the other three sensitive next-generation antibiotics.
kadir
Mesaj Panosu Yöneticisi
Mesajlar: 10254
Kayıt: 19.04.2015 - 23:04
Şehir: istanbul
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2004
Yaş: 64

Mesaj gönderen kadir »

Hello Mr. Ivan, first of all, I find it useful to express this; It is not possible to treat this pathogenesis with prostate massage alone. If you have infectious findings, without eradication, you will only damage the prostate. Therefore, I recommend that you implement an antibiotherapy plan by making a combination of antibiotics to which bacteria are sensitive, in needle and tablet form, in your antibiogram.
In addition, the leukocyte count should be examined from the prostate fluid using rectal examination (EPS). The reference value should be 1-2 and you should keep this number constant for an average of 1 year. Frequent ejaculation should not be done and sexual abstinence should be practiced. After all infectious biomarkers turn negative, you need to apply tissue repair inflammatory process treatment.
What is written below is what will be done for this treatment.

Nutrition and lifestyle changes in the inflammatory process.

Nutritional and lifestyle changes to be made during the inflammatory process in CBP and CPPS;
Avoid catching a cold, not being exposed to stress, anxiety or depression, thinking positively, exercising and walking for half an hour every day, not using alcohol or cigarettes, and not consuming acidic and packaged foods. Staying away from pastries and sweets.
Not ejaculating repeatedly. Not experiencing unsafe sexuality. Drinking plenty of water 2.5-3lt/day.
Vitamins and supplements to be used;
*Alphalipoic acid - 1 per day (full)
*Bromelain - 3 per day (full)
*vitamin b12 - 1 per day (open in the morning)
*vitamin E - 1 piece per day (Tok)omega3 - 1 piece per day (Tok)
*Bee pollen - 2 teaspoons (empty) in the morning to be consumed by chewing and melting in the mouth.
*Also consume a handful of raw pumpkin seeds every day to get zinc.
The body's reactions to protect itself from illness and wounds and the natural process that helps it heal; It is called inflammation. In this process, the body tries to protect itself from infection by increasing the production of white blood cells and immune cells. While short-term (acute) inflammation is a beneficial process for the body; Symptoms such as redness, pain and swelling are observed. Inflammation is long-term (chronic); It can cause diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, fatty liver and cancer.

While obesity is characterized by chronic inflammation; Problems such as metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance can increase chronic inflammation. In individuals with low fat content, fat tissue secretes high levels of anti-inflammatory* substances; Fat tissue in overweight and obese individuals secretes high levels of pro-inflammatory* substances.

Unhealthy diet and a sedentary life; Since it can negatively affect this process, which is necessary for the body to protect itself, it can pave the way for some diseases. It is possible to prevent and reduce chronic inflammation with small changes in habits and diet. Since lifestyle factors and some foods can trigger inflammation, it is beneficial to stay away from these foods and limit their consumption.
These foods;
Refined carbohydrates (white bread, white flour, pasta…)
Unhealthy fats (trans fats, saturated fats…)
Packaged foods containing simple sugar
Sugary, carbonated drinks
Alcohol
Processed meat (sausage, salami, soudjouk…) etc. can be given as an example.
Packaged foods containing trans fat; It is known to increase inflammation by damaging endothelial cells.
Consuming refined carbohydrates such as white bread, that is, those that have lost their nutritional properties and healthy fibers; It can cause insulin resistance, diabetes, obesity and inflammation.
Consuming processed meat such as salami, sausage, sausage and excessive alcohol consumption can also cause inflammatory effects in the body.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet can reduce inflammatory markers and the risk of chronic disease. For example, Mediterranean diet; It is a diet known to reduce inflammatory markers such as CRP and IL-6. Vegetarian diets are also effective in preventing and reducing inflammation in the body, thanks to the consumption of plenty of vegetables and fruits and the powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances these foods contain.
The best thing a person can do to prevent inflammation and reduce the harmful effects of chronic inflammation is; It is an anti-inflammatory diet.
What is an Anti-Inflammatory Diet? What Are Anti-Inflammatory Foods?
Anti-inflammatory diet; It is a diet in which sufficient vitamins, minerals, fiber and water are consumed by ensuring a healthy balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat at each meal. During this diet, it would be beneficial to add some foods with anti-inflammatory properties to your diet or increase their consumption.
Red fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries; It contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Anthocyanins with antioxidant properties they contain; It is effective in increasing immunity, reducing inflammation and the risk of heart diseases.
In a study; It was observed that a group of men who consumed blueberries every day produced more cells that support the immune system compared to those who did not consume them.
In another study; It has been stated that the levels of some inflammatory markers related to heart diseases are lower in individuals who consume strawberries compared to those who do not consume them.
Grape; Contains anthocyanins that reduce inflammation. It is one of the best sources of resveratrol.

Mushroom; Contains lectins and phenols that provide anti-inflammatory protection. Since these beneficial components decrease with cooking, the anti-inflammatory components in raw or lightly cooked mushrooms are higher.

Avocado; It has beneficial components that prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of cancer. In a study; It was observed that the inflammation level in individuals who ate a slice of avocado with a hamburger was lower than the inflammation level in the body of those who consumed only a hamburger.

Green tea; It contains a compound called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea's high EGCG content protects cells from diseases and reduces inflammation.

Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) have an anti-inflammatory effect. It is important in reducing inflammation that causes metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and heart and kidney diseases.

Oily fish; It contains high amounts of EPA and DHA. In a study; It has been observed that salmon consumption and EPA-DHA supplement intake reduce the level of C-reactive protein (CRP), which is an indicator of inflammation in the blood.

Studies; Studies show that consumption of fish rich in omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) reduces the risk of heart diseases. This effect; It is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of PUFAs. For this reason, it is recommended to consume fish twice a week.
Cocoa; It contains antioxidant components such as flavanols that reduce inflammation. Flavanols are effective in reducing the risk of heart disease by protecting the endothelial cells that connect the arteries. What gives chocolate its anti-inflammatory properties are the flavanols found in cocoa. To benefit from its anti-inflammatory properties, dark-bitter chocolate containing at least 70% cocoa should be preferred.

In a study conducted with individuals who smoke; A significant improvement was observed in the endothelial functions of individuals 2 hours after consumption of dark chocolate containing high flavanols.
Tomatoes; It is a powerful anti-inflammatory food that contains high amounts of vitamin C, lycopene and potassium. It protects against cancer thanks to the lycopene it contains. It is effective in reducing inflammation. In a study; It has been stated that inflammatory markers are significantly reduced in overweight women who consume tomato juice. Cooking tomatoes in olive oil is important to benefit more from these properties of lycopene. Because lycopene; As a fat-soluble carotenoid, it is better absorbed in olive oil.

Curcumin, the substance that gives turmeric its yellow color, also gives turmeric a strong anti-inflammatory property. Turmeric; It is effective in increasing HDL*, preventing arthritis, cancer, diabetes, obesity and heart diseases, and reducing inflammation. Consuming turmeric with black pepper; It is recommended because the piperine in black pepper increases the absorption of curcumin in turmeric from the intestines and allows us to benefit more from its strong anti-inflammatory properties.

If healthy eating habits such as the Mediterranean diet are implemented, the inflammation rate decreases. Made works; It shows that consumption of olive oil, which is very important in the Mediterranean diet, provides a significant reduction in inflammatory markers. Oleic acid, which is found in high amounts in olive oil; It has been reported that it prevents some types of cancer and heart diseases and may help treat chronic inflammation.

Fruits and vegetables in the Mediterranean diet; It is known that antioxidant substances found in oil seeds such as walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds, unprocessed grains and healthy oils such as olive oil have anti-carcinogenic effects.

Made works; Thanks to the anti-inflammatory effects of the antioxidants they contain, consumption of cruciferous vegetables; It shows that it is effective in reducing the risk of heart disease and prevents some types of cancer.
Broccoli; It is rich in sulforaphane, an antioxidant that prevents inflammation. Therefore, it is one of the foods that should be included in the anti-inflammatory diet.
In conclusion;
Inflammation is part of the body's immune response. If you consume too much of the unhealthy foods I mentioned above and lead a sedentary lifestyle, your body may be exposed to chronic inflammation. This type of inflammation; While it causes weight gain, joint pain, swelling and fatigue, it triggers many diseases from diabetes to heart disease.
In addition to regular exercise and a healthy diet, add anti-inflammatory foods to your diet; By reducing the risks of chronic diseases, blood decrease in inflammation markers in the blood; It will lead to improvement in prostatitis, arthritis, obesity, diabetes and autoimmune diseases, and a more balanced blood sugar and cholesterol. Most important is; It will improve your mood and energy.
ivanbulgaria

kadir yazdı: 07.12.2023 - 20:56

Hello Mr. Ivan, first of all, I find it useful to express this; It is not possible to treat this pathogenesis with prostate massage alone. If you have infectious findings, without eradication, you will only damage the prostate. Therefore, I recommend that you implement an antibiotherapy plan by making a combination of antibiotics to which bacteria are sensitive, in needle and tablet form, in your antibiogram.
In addition, the leukocyte count should be examined from the prostate fluid using rectal examination (EPS). The reference value should be 1-2 and you should keep this number constant for an average of 1 year. Frequent ejaculation should not be done and sexual abstinence should be practiced. After all infectious biomarkers turn negative, you need to apply tissue repair inflammatory process treatment.
What is written below is what will be done for this treatment.

Nutrition and lifestyle changes in the inflammatory process.

Nutritional and lifestyle changes to be made during the inflammatory process in CBP and CPPS;
Avoid catching a cold, not being exposed to stress, anxiety or depression, thinking positively, exercising and walking for half an hour every day, not using alcohol or cigarettes, and not consuming acidic and packaged foods. Staying away from pastries and sweets.
Not ejaculating repeatedly. Not experiencing unsafe sexuality. Drinking plenty of water 2.5-3lt/day.
Vitamins and supplements to be used;
*Alphalipoic acid - 1 per day (full)
*Bromelain - 3 per day (full)
*vitamin b12 - 1 per day (open in the morning)
*vitamin E - 1 piece per day (Tok)omega3 - 1 piece per day (Tok)
*Bee pollen - 2 teaspoons (empty) in the morning to be consumed by chewing and melting in the mouth.
*Also consume a handful of raw pumpkin seeds every day to get zinc.
The body's reactions to protect itself from illness and wounds and the natural process that helps it heal; It is called inflammation. In this process, the body tries to protect itself from infection by increasing the production of white blood cells and immune cells. While short-term (acute) inflammation is a beneficial process for the body; Symptoms such as redness, pain and swelling are observed. Inflammation is long-term (chronic); It can cause diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, fatty liver and cancer.

While obesity is characterized by chronic inflammation; Problems such as metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance can increase chronic inflammation. In individuals with low fat content, fat tissue secretes high levels of anti-inflammatory* substances; Fat tissue in overweight and obese individuals secretes high levels of pro-inflammatory* substances.

Unhealthy diet and a sedentary life; Since it can negatively affect this process, which is necessary for the body to protect itself, it can pave the way for some diseases. It is possible to prevent and reduce chronic inflammation with small changes in habits and diet. Since lifestyle factors and some foods can trigger inflammation, it is beneficial to stay away from these foods and limit their consumption.
These foods;
Refined carbohydrates (white bread, white flour, pasta…)
Unhealthy fats (trans fats, saturated fats…)
Packaged foods containing simple sugar
Sugary, carbonated drinks
Alcohol
Processed meat (sausage, salami, soudjouk…) etc. can be given as an example.
Packaged foods containing trans fat; It is known to increase inflammation by damaging endothelial cells.
Consuming refined carbohydrates such as white bread, that is, those that have lost their nutritional properties and healthy fibers; It can cause insulin resistance, diabetes, obesity and inflammation.
Consuming processed meat such as salami, sausage, sausage and excessive alcohol consumption can also cause inflammatory effects in the body.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet can reduce inflammatory markers and the risk of chronic disease. For example, Mediterranean diet; It is a diet known to reduce inflammatory markers such as CRP and IL-6. Vegetarian diets are also effective in preventing and reducing inflammation in the body, thanks to the consumption of plenty of vegetables and fruits and the powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances these foods contain.
The best thing a person can do to prevent inflammation and reduce the harmful effects of chronic inflammation is; It is an anti-inflammatory diet.
What is an Anti-Inflammatory Diet? What Are Anti-Inflammatory Foods?
Anti-inflammatory diet; It is a diet in which sufficient vitamins, minerals, fiber and water are consumed by ensuring a healthy balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat at each meal. During this diet, it would be beneficial to add some foods with anti-inflammatory properties to your diet or increase their consumption.
Red fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries; It contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Anthocyanins with antioxidant properties they contain; It is effective in increasing immunity, reducing inflammation and the risk of heart diseases.
In a study; It was observed that a group of men who consumed blueberries every day produced more cells that support the immune system compared to those who did not consume them.
In another study; It has been stated that the levels of some inflammatory markers related to heart diseases are lower in individuals who consume strawberries compared to those who do not consume them.
Grape; Contains anthocyanins that reduce inflammation. It is one of the best sources of resveratrol.

Mushroom; Contains lectins and phenols that provide anti-inflammatory protection. Since these beneficial components decrease with cooking, the anti-inflammatory components in raw or lightly cooked mushrooms are higher.

Avocado; It has beneficial components that prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of cancer. In a study; It was observed that the inflammation level in individuals who ate a slice of avocado with a hamburger was lower than the inflammation level in the body of those who consumed only a hamburger.

Green tea; It contains a compound called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea's high EGCG content protects cells from diseases and reduces inflammation.

Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) have an anti-inflammatory effect. It is important in reducing inflammation that causes metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and heart and kidney diseases.

Oily fish; It contains high amounts of EPA and DHA. In a study; It has been observed that salmon consumption and EPA-DHA supplement intake reduce the level of C-reactive protein (CRP), which is an indicator of inflammation in the blood.

Studies; Studies show that consumption of fish rich in omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) reduces the risk of heart diseases. This effect; It is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of PUFAs. For this reason, it is recommended to consume fish twice a week.
Cocoa; It contains antioxidant components such as flavanols that reduce inflammation. Flavanols are effective in reducing the risk of heart disease by protecting the endothelial cells that connect the arteries. What gives chocolate its anti-inflammatory properties are the flavanols found in cocoa. To benefit from its anti-inflammatory properties, dark-bitter chocolate containing at least 70% cocoa should be preferred.

In a study conducted with individuals who smoke; A significant improvement was observed in the endothelial functions of individuals 2 hours after consumption of dark chocolate containing high flavanols.
Tomatoes; It is a powerful anti-inflammatory food that contains high amounts of vitamin C, lycopene and potassium. It protects against cancer thanks to the lycopene it contains. It is effective in reducing inflammation. In a study; It has been stated that inflammatory markers are significantly reduced in overweight women who consume tomato juice. Cooking tomatoes in olive oil is important to benefit more from these properties of lycopene. Because lycopene; As a fat-soluble carotenoid, it is better absorbed in olive oil.

Curcumin, the substance that gives turmeric its yellow color, also gives turmeric a strong anti-inflammatory property. Turmeric; It is effective in increasing HDL*, preventing arthritis, cancer, diabetes, obesity and heart diseases, and reducing inflammation. Consuming turmeric with black pepper; It is recommended because the piperine in black pepper increases the absorption of curcumin in turmeric from the intestines and allows us to benefit more from its strong anti-inflammatory properties.

If healthy eating habits such as the Mediterranean diet are implemented, the inflammation rate decreases. Made works; It shows that consumption of olive oil, which is very important in the Mediterranean diet, provides a significant reduction in inflammatory markers. Oleic acid, which is found in high amounts in olive oil; It has been reported that it prevents some types of cancer and heart diseases and may help treat chronic inflammation.

Fruits and vegetables in the Mediterranean diet; It is known that antioxidant substances found in oil seeds such as walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds, unprocessed grains and healthy oils such as olive oil have anti-carcinogenic effects.

Made works; Thanks to the anti-inflammatory effects of the antioxidants they contain, consumption of cruciferous vegetables; It shows that it is effective in reducing the risk of heart disease and prevents some types of cancer.
Broccoli; It is rich in sulforaphane, an antioxidant that prevents inflammation. Therefore, it is one of the foods that should be included in the anti-inflammatory diet.
In conclusion;
Inflammation is part of the body's immune response. If you consume too much of the unhealthy foods I mentioned above and lead a sedentary lifestyle, your body may be exposed to chronic inflammation. This type of inflammation; While it causes weight gain, joint pain, swelling and fatigue, it triggers many diseases from diabetes to heart disease.
In addition to regular exercise and a healthy diet, add anti-inflammatory foods to your diet; By reducing the risks of chronic diseases, blood decrease in inflammation markers in the blood; It will lead to improvement in prostatitis, arthritis, obesity, diabetes and autoimmune diseases, and a more balanced blood sugar and cholesterol. Most important is; It will improve your mood and energy.

thank you for the comprehensive answer,

just 2 questions, im dringking 2 times coffee per day, should i stop it?

and what do u think about this doctor Asst. Prof. MD. Cüneyd Sevinç ?
kadir
Mesaj Panosu Yöneticisi
Mesajlar: 10254
Kayıt: 19.04.2015 - 23:04
Şehir: istanbul
Hastalık Başlangıç Yılı: 2004
Yaş: 64

Mesaj gönderen kadir »

It Was Nothing,
1-If you are a coffee drinker, you can consume 1 small cup of coffee beans a day.
2- Unfortunately, due to my position in the forum, I do not have the opportunity to comment positively or negatively about the Doctors. There have already been enough comments about the aforementioned doctor in retrospective posts. You can find it if you search using the search button.
Cevapla